We can recommend and supply the most appropriate computer hardware for you.
- Servers, PCs, Laptops, Printers
- New or refurbished
- We have established & reliable hardware supply chains
- Making the choice: There are so many alternatives in the marketplace, it can be a daunting task selecting the hardware that is the best choice for your needs. We can take that problem away from you. We buy new hardware on behalf of of many of our Clients and as a result have built up a portfolio of products that we know will perform as required.
- Suppliers: We have a number of preferred hardware suppliers that we know will not let us or our clients down.
- Procurement: It’s your choice, you can make the purchase directly from the Supplier or we can buy it on your behalf and invoice you on installation. The advantage of us making the purchase from the Supplier on your behalf is that we are then able to directly manage the relationship with the Supplier taking that potential headache away from you.
- Installation: We will install your new hardware for you, including loading on any required software, ensuring it performs the way you want it to.
- Value for money: Buying new PCs can be expensive and is not always necessary. We have an established supply chain for secondhand Windows 7 Pro PCs that have been refurbished to a very high standard.
- Warranty: All of the refurbished PCs come with a 1 year warranty.
- Specification: The standard specification is Windows 7 Pro with 4GB RAM. HDD size varies from machine to machine. RAM and HDD can both be increased on request.
- Cost: Varies from machine to machine, I’ve included some examples in the next column on this page. As you’ll see you’ll be able to buy PCs that are ideal for business use from just £150 + vat!
- Ordering: All you need to do is contact us to discuss your requirements, we’ll check stock availabity, you place and pay for your order and we’ll do the rest!
- Delivery: Your order will normally be delivered within 3 working days. There is a small charge for P&P.
Refurbished PCs For Sale:
These are just a few examples from an extensive and ever changing stock list, and can be ordered in volume if required. Call us so we can advise you on other PCs that are available.
- Dell 780 SFF: Win7 Pro, 4GB RAM, 160GB HDD, DVD, 3.00GHz, C2Duo processor. £150 + vat
- HP 8000 SFF: Win7 Pro, 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD, DVDRW, 3.00GHz, C2Duo processor, £150 + vat
- Dell 790 SFF: Win7 Pro, 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD, DVDRW, 3.30GHz, Core i3 processor, £210 + vat
- Dell 790 SFF: Win7 Pro, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, DVDROM, 3.10GHz, Core i5 processor, £240 + vat
- Dell 990 SFF: Win7 Pro, 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD, DVDROM, 3.10GHz, Core i5 processor, £235 + vat
- HP 8200 SFF: Win7 Pro, 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD, DVDROM, 3.10GHz, Core i5 processor, £215 + vat
- Lenovo M90P SFF: Win7 Pro, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVDROM, 3.33GHz, Core i5 processor, £210 + vat
- Lenovo M91P Tower: Win7 Pro, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, DVDRW, 3.10GHz, Core i5 processor, £215 + vat