Microsoft Office 365
We provide a fully managed Office 365 service for businesses in Rochdale, Manchester and throughout the UK!
As a Microsoft Partner and an accredited Office 365 Sales Specialist, we will get you up and running with the Office 365 plan that is most appropriate for you Business. We can then manage your Office 365 environment as a delegated administrator ensuring you get the best out of your investment.
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is a set of subscription plans offered by Microsoft that give acccess to the latest version of the Microsoft Office applications, plus other productivity services that are available over the internet including:
- Exchange Online – for hosted email
- Sharepoint Online – your business intranet ‘in the cloud’ for shared document storage and collaboration
- OneDrive For Business – giving private business document storage
- Skype For Business – giving unified communications including video conferencing, Instant Messaging, and, coming soon to the UK, Cloud PBX with PSTN connectivity.
- Microsoft Office Web Apps – Cloud-based lite versions of the office applications.
The functionality made available via of all the above services depends upon which Office 365 plan you subscribe to. There are several basic and enterprise plans, click to view them: Basic Plans and Enterprise Plans.
There is a lot to digest by looking at the various subscription plans, don’t worrry, we’ll guide you on which best suit your requirements.
Our Office 365 Service
Pennine IT Services is a Microsoft Partner and an accreditated Office 365 Sales Specialist. We offer a full Office 365 setup and administration service:
- We can come on-site and present Office 365 to you and your staff.
- We can offer you a 1 month free trial of the Office 365 Business Premium subscription.
- We can set up your Office 365 user accounts.
- We can provide training in Office 365.
- We can migrate your email to the Exchange Online element of Office 365.
- We can get you up and running with document collaboration and storage in Sharepoint Online and OneDrive For Business.
- We can enable the Skype For Business service for you and train your staff in its use.
- We can manage your Office 365 environment as an on-going service as your delegated administrator.
So, if you are interested in adopting office 365 within your organisation, give us a call on 01706 371369 and we’ll get the ball rolling!
Useful Office 365 Links
This video on You Tube gives a great overview of Office 365 from a user’s perspective:
This video, also on You Tube, gives a brief overview of the advantages of upgrading to Office 2016, which is available via Office 365:
One of the great benefits of Office 365 is collaboration and team working. This video gives an overview of Office 365 Groups:
Microsoft Teams is another Office 365 tool that enables team working and collaboration, this video is a great overview: