Web Design in Rochdale, Oldham & Manchester
We provide a cost-effective Web Design & Hosting service in Rochdale, Oldham and North Manchester, using WordPress as the platform.
- Responsive Design – All our websites are mobile friendly.
- Content Management – You will be able to amend content yourself.
- SEO – We include intial search engine optimisation.
- Content management: WordPress is the World’s leading content mangement system and is used as the platform for millions of websites around the globe.
- Ease of use: The backend content management system is simple to use. You won’t need to call on and pay for the services of your web designer everytime you want to amend/add/remove content.
- Speed of development: There are thousands of pre-defined themes and plugins that can be deployed, saving the cost of hours of time writing bespoke code, yet still delivering a ‘bespoke’ look and feel for your website.
- Responsive: WordPress is an ideal platform for producing responsive websites, so that they display perfectly on any device.
- Search engine friendly: By design WordPress is very SEO friendly, we configure your site for the type of searches you would like to be found through.
- Domain & Hosting: We can purchase you a new domain and provide hosting within our account with Fasthosts, or if you already have a domain and a hosting account, we can develop your site there. If we purchase a new domain on your behalf, we will register it in your name.
- Design: We will sit down with you and outline the initial design, look and feel of your new website. We appreciate that that this can be difficult, so as the development of the website progresses we work closely with you changing the ‘look and feel’ as many times as it takes to ensure the end product is exactly what you are looking for.
- Development: We develop on-line so that you can see your website evolving over the internet. This approach has 2 great advantages: firstly, you can identify and request changes straight away and secondly, it reduces the development timescale because we and you are always ‘in sync’ with what is being produced without the need to for us to keep making visits to your office to demonstrate development to date.
- SEO: We will optimise the site to be found by Google against pre-defined searches. We also use Google’s webmaster tools to ensure that your site is regularly ‘crawled’ by Google, a process that increases your chances of being found via searches.
- Training: Once the site ‘goes live’, we will train you in how to amend and maintain the site via the backend content management system.
- Ongoing Support: We will always be available to help with managing and changing the site should you need our help.
Examples from our portfolio:
Click the image to view: