IT Support Service
We provide IT Support for Microsoft Windows systems in the Rochdale area and North Manchester.
Our IT Support Service covers:
- On-site, telephone and remote login support for Microsoft Windows systems.
- Hardware supply and installation.
- Microsoft Windows Server and Network Installation & Upgrade.
Occasionally you will experience issues with your computer systems and need a helping hand. We offer our I.T. Support service in 3 ways:
- On-Site – for those more complex issues that require ‘hands-on’ to the network.
- Telephone – for simple ‘how-to-do’ requests
- Remote Login – for issues encountered on a User PC, we take control of the device via the Log me In service.
As a rule of thumb, the majority of issues are resolved via the remote login support service. When we do have to come on-site, we are careful to minimise disruption and we are more than willing to undertake work ouside of normal office hours (including weekends).
The operating systems we support are:
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows SBS 2011
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 & 8.1
- Windows 10
We are a Microsoft Partner and have full access to the Partner Support Network to augment our own skill sets. We also support Office 365 (click here Office 365)
If you need a Windows network installing, Pennine IT Services have the skills and experience you are looking for. We offer a complete service including:
- Site Survey and Network Design
- Hardware and Software Procurement
- Server Configuration & Active Directory Setup
- Group Policies
- User Profiles and File Permissions
- PC’s & Laptop Configuration, Printer Set Up & Sharing
You may decide not to have an in-house server but opt for a virtual server instead. We can also provision that for you! Click for more details … Virtual Servers
Windows Server 2003 & XP
With Microsoft having ended support for Windows Server 2003 in July 2015, and Windows XP, it’s time to replace both. This short video explains ‘the why’.
We offer a FREE consultation, coming to your office and taking you through all the options and costs available to replace your Windows 2003 server and XP PC’s, ensuring the continuity of your Business.
We can migrate you to Windows Server 2012 Standard R2 or to either a hosted virtual server or a hosted dedicated server. Going hand in hand with the server replacement, we can also get you up and running Microsoft Office 365 and online backups for your business data. You may even not need a server!
Give us a call today to start planning your next generation I.T.