We can recommend and supply the most appropriate computer hardware for you.
- Servers, PCs, Laptops, Printers
- New or refurbished
- We have established & reliable hardware supply chains
- Making the choice: There are so many alternatives in the marketplace, it can be a daunting task selecting the hardware that is the best choice for your needs. We can take that problem away from you. We buy new hardware on behalf of of many of our Clients and as a result have built up a portfolio of products that we know will perform as required.
- Suppliers: We have a number of preferred hardware suppliers that we know will not let us or our clients down.
- Procurement: It’s your choice, you can make the purchase directly from the Supplier or we can buy it on your behalf and invoice you on installation. The advantage of us making the purchase from the Supplier on your behalf is that we are then able to directly manage the relationship with the Supplier taking that potential headache away from you.
- Installation: We will install your new hardware for you, including loading on any required software, ensuring it performs the way you want it to.
- Value for money: Buying new PCs can be expensive and is not always necessary. We have an established supply chain for secondhand Windows 7 Pro PCs that have been refurbished to a very high standard.
- Warranty: All of the refurbished PCs come with a 1 year warranty.
- Specification: The standard specification is Windows 7 Pro with 4GB RAM. HDD size varies from machine to machine. RAM and HDD can both be increased on request.
- Cost: Varies from machine to machine and depends on stock available the time. However, you’ll be able to buy PCs that are ideal for business use from as little as £150 + vat!
- Ordering: All you need to do is contact us to discuss your requirements, we’ll check stock availabity, you place and pay for your order and we’ll do the rest!
- Delivery: Your order will normally be delivered within 3 working days. There is a small charge for P&P.