IT Support Service
We provide IT Support for Microsoft Windows systems in the Mansfield area and North Nottinghamshire.
Our IT Support Service covers:
- On-site, telephone and remote login support for Microsoft Windows systems.
- Hardware supply and installation.
- Microsoft Windows Server and Network Installation & Upgrade.
IT Support Service
Occasionally you will experience issues with your computer systems and need a helping hand. We offer our I.T. Support service in 3 ways:
- On-Site – for those more complex issues that require ‘hands-on’ to the network.
- Telephone – for simple ‘how-to-do’ requests
- Remote Login – for issues encountered on a User PC, we take control of the device via the Log me In service.
As a rule of thumb, the majority of issues are resolved via the remote login support service. When we do have to come on-site, we are careful to minimise disruption and we are more than willing to undertake work ouside of normal office hours (including weekends).
The operating systems we support are:
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows SBS 2011
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows server 2016
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 & 8.1
- Windows 10
We are a Microsoft Partner and have full access to the Partner Support Network to augment our own skill sets. We also support Office 365 (click here Office 365)
If you need a Windows network installing, Pennine IT Services have the skills and experience you are looking for. We offer a complete service including:
- Site Survey and Network Design
- Hardware and Software Procurement
- Server Configuration & Active Directory Setup
- Group Policies
- User Profiles and File Permissions
- PC’s & Laptop Configuration, Printer Set Up & Sharing
You may decide not to have an in-house server but opt for a virtual server instead. We can also provision that for you! Click for more details … Virtual Servers